Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lin Should Have Taken ARod Up On That

www.nypost.com/p/news/local/rod_lin_can_bunk_with_me_Lne8PRvaovIVBBYF7u79nJ

The NY Post and pretty much every other media outlet reported this thing about ARod offering Lin a place to crash a week ago. Look, I understand that Alex Rodriguez is the player that everyone loves to hate and that Jeremy Lin has squeaky clean reputation.

The reaction appears to have been mostly that ARod is an idiot and that Lin didn't even think about his offer but I say fuck that. ARod might be a clown but anything that brings you closer to this:

Is a great idea in my book. Plus no way that any shit hole that David Lee lived in before he got his payday from Golden State could possibly compare to ARod's apartment. Which is of course, I imagine, a strip club in a floating palace among the clouds that Scott Boras convinced the Yankees to build after he opted out in 2007.


No comments:

Post a Comment